Ongoing Ambassadors For Christ
" For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required;and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more." Luke 12:48 NKJV
Ongoing Ambassadors For Christ is a religious tax exempt organization - your gift is tax deductable.
Thrivent - Choice has notified each eligible giver of the amount that can be designated to Thrivent-approved charities like the Recogized Service Organization - Ongoing Ambassadors For Christ. The total may be designated to one charity or be divided among several.
* No form needs to be used. Simply contact Thrivent and tell them where to send the gift.
* You may continue to give personal gifts to OAFC, as you have in the past, but the match program is no longer in effect for such personal gifts.
Memorials and Honorariums
Families and individuals might also choose to give to OAFC as a Memorial to family members or friends whom God has called to Glory. Gifts may be given "In Honor Of" a person on the occasion of special events such as Confirmation, Graduation, Anniversary, or other special accomplishments. Simply select this option and include a note with your gift, and it will be listed in the next published Crier.
We thank Lutheran congregations for hosting OAFC weekends, where members provide meals and housing for the Ambassadors. We also thank them for the door offerings presented during our outreach weekends for the work of OAFC. Lutheran congregations are invited to include OAFC in their mission/outreach budget. Individuals are encouraged to consider hosting a future weekend. Contact us if you have questions..
Ways to Give
* In Memory or In Honor of a special person
* Congregational Giving
* Individual Gifts
* Thrivent Simply Giving Program
The Ministry of Ongoing Ambassadors for Christ is financially supported through gifts from individuals and groups; including friends of OAFC, parents & friends of Ambassadors, and organizations & congregations where Ambassadors serve.
Your financial gift will be much appreciated to assist expanding His Kingdom in many ways. A partial list is:
* Printed materials & support for groups to lead weekends
* Annual Summer Training & New Years events
* Scheduling and supporting Travel teams
* Providing promotional materials (printed page, web, mailings, and other correspondence)
* Supporting one full-time staff person
* Office expenses and materials
Direct gifts are ALWAYS appreciated. The "Ambassador Circle" is a way in which anyone may support Gods' work through OAFC. Individuals or church groups can be part or the AC. As an AC member you do not make a pledge but make it your intention to give an annual amount to help keep the OAFC ministry "ongoing". Your gift(s) on a regular basis will help us to continue this vital ministry. You may send your gifts of support to:.OAFC, PO Box 175, Nokomis, IL 62075-0175
EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) can be set up by contacting your local banking facility after asking OAFC for the account and transfer routing number.